What's new

Iron belt buckle???

peanut

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today in a Yankee camp/ house place. Any one have any idea what it might be? Thats a half dime and toe plate in the pic.
Thanks, peanut
 

Attachments

  • 000_0019.webp
    000_0019.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 000_0020.webp
    000_0020.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 231
  • 000_0019.webp
    000_0019.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 231
  • 000_0020.webp
    000_0020.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 229
Peanut, I have no idea what your buckle looking thing is, but I am definately coming up on the hill to hunt with you sometime. ;D You are making some nice finds for our area. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
Peanut, I have no idea what your buckle looking thing is, but I am definately coming up on the hill to hunt with you sometime. ;D You are making some nice finds for our area. :thumbsup:
Have you seen the rest of the stuff in todays finds? Its under found silver in "HUNTED OUT " Yankee camp.
 
Upvote 0
peanut said:
72cheyenne said:
Peanut, I have no idea what your buckle looking thing is, but I am definately coming up on the hill to hunt with you sometime. ;D You are making some nice finds for our area. :thumbsup:
Have you seen the rest of the stuff in todays finds? Its under found silver in "HUNTED OUT " Yankee camp.

I'll check it out now. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
looks like the back of an early lock. probably pre civil war
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
looks like the back of an early lock. probably pre civil war
I believe that is probably correct. Man your good!!
Thanks, peanut
 
Upvote 0
Thanks I've been digging a long time and have seen a lot of stuff dug. But hey I still see some things and think what the heck is that.
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
looks like the back of an early lock. probably pre civil war
Bingo! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom