Swartzie Hero Member Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 791 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location Tuscarawas County, Ohio Detector(s) used Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 13, 2011 #1 I'm curious as to what this eyelet was a part of. It looks as though the bottom part broke off. Thanks for any input. -Swartzie Attachments unknown_a.webp 23.2 KB · Views: 217 unknown_b.webp 18.3 KB · Views: 231 unknown_c.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 189
I'm curious as to what this eyelet was a part of. It looks as though the bottom part broke off. Thanks for any input. -Swartzie
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Mar 13, 2011 #2 part of a cockeye... horse harness related. Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Mar 13, 2011 #3 Here is one I had found and was id'd by creskol.... http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,245725.msg1767466.html#msg1767466 Upvote 0
Here is one I had found and was id'd by creskol.... http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,245725.msg1767466.html#msg1767466