Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 12, 2020 #1 Hi all, I have found an old cabin with lids patented in 1870s, a couple of old full brass shotgun shells but not much else besides this iron piece. Anyone know what it was for? Long shot, I know but if anyone recognizes it please let me know. Thanks
Hi all, I have found an old cabin with lids patented in 1870s, a couple of old full brass shotgun shells but not much else besides this iron piece. Anyone know what it was for? Long shot, I know but if anyone recognizes it please let me know. Thanks
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 12, 2020 #2 pictures are blurry to me..sorry Upvote 0
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2020 #3 Looks like the metal bracket from a wooden horse hame. Last edited: Apr 12, 2020 Upvote 0
Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 13, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Nailed it, thanks buddy! Upvote 0