Clonloum123
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2019
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
...Any ideas what it is...
My first thought is a horse carriage step.I was given this piece along with antique horse tackle. Any ideas what it is. It was in the estate of a landlord who loved horse carriage racing. The ends are twisted
I’d guess the one on the bell is much larger.Top part of old dinner bell?View attachment 2128942
Sorry! I was thinking of a different post for a different item.😆I’d guess the one on the bell is much larger.
There doesn't seem to be anything indicating a bell or anything was attached.Top part of old dinner bell?View attachment 2128942
The sides of the decorative round piece are flat and the decorative piece is only small. I think your rightWhen first seeing it I thought it could be a boot scraper.
It has pointed ends to stick in the ground which some old boot scrapers did. Cant be part of a dinner bell as it has nothing to attach to and pointed ends. Same for the sleigh. Looks like it's a transportable boot scraper. Bring it from the garden to the landlord and stick it in the grass for him to wipe his shoesWhen first seeing it I thought it could be a boot scraper.