njrelicgairl
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2013
- Messages
- 538
- Reaction score
- 1,102
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- warren county NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
That's what I was thinking it was, a half an axe head.To me it looks like a broken axe head. One that had been forged?
That's what I was thinking.To me it looks like a broken axe head. One that had been forged?
I was thinking the same thing.To me it looks like a broken axe head. One that had been forged?
It looks like it!That's what I was thinking it was, a half an axe head.
I will measure it, and post a. Size.I can see it being an axe , knowing the size of the object is always helpful , axe size would surely eliminate a vent window latch .
I'm 99% sure that is the remains on an axe that was used for splitting until it gave up. I've found tons of them out in the woods that were discarded after they broke. Keep looking and maybe you'll find the blade!Could this be an Iron tool for something?
Yes.I'm 99% sure that is the remains on an axe that was used for splitting until it gave up. I've found tons of them out in the woods that were discarded after they broke. Keep looking and maybe you'll find the blade!