What's new

iron w/ rivets

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.k. so, I've got this spot I've been working for some time now, and I've gotten all sorts of items from a forested area within the city. My question is ... does any one have a clue?
 

Attachments

  • uklnown back.webp
    uklnown back.webp
    271.1 KB · Views: 290
  • Uknown.webp
    Uknown.webp
    233.2 KB · Views: 281
Too rusty to tell. My guess would be it was riveted to leather.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Too rusty to tell. My guess would be it was riveted to leather.
I was thinking the same thing - but to what end? Armour of sorts?
 
Upvote 0
mile-ender said:
bigcypresshunter said:
Too rusty to tell. My guess would be it was riveted to leather.
I was thinking the same thing - but to what end? Armour of sorts?
To connect two pieces together.
 
Upvote 0
Business end of an medevil back scratcher?......NGE
 
Upvote 0
Thats the goose pimples iron gets when you scare the hell out of it. :laughing7:
Really though, I have no idea.....give it a little electrolysis. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
connector (lacing) for a leather flat belt. Tony
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom