Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I need to add a case drain to a Mustang 2050 Skid Steer and looking for help .. I am clueless!
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,702 Reaction score 22,147 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Apr 30, 2021 #2 Mud Hut said: I need to add a case drain to a Mustang 2050 Skid Steer and looking for help .. I am clueless! Click to expand... Does this help?
Mud Hut said: I need to add a case drain to a Mustang 2050 Skid Steer and looking for help .. I am clueless! Click to expand... Does this help?