What's new

Is Anyone Else Getting Pop Up Ads Again?

flinthunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
903
Reaction score
1,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting pop up ads on here again. Is anyone else getting them, or is it just me?
 
I have not had pop-ups since installing an ad blocker. Some of the other sites don't like it, say either allow ads or pay for a subscription....oh well, didn't need them anyway.
 
I know that the Administrators are working hard on this problem. It seems as soon as it is solved it happens again. Sorry about that.
 
I have them again also. They stopped for a few days, and just started back up around Aug. 22
 
Yes I am getting them too. Not good...
 
Admins are working on it.
 
I really shouldn't comment because I don't have them yet but I still think it may be google overstepping bounds to influence you.....:laughing7: Crap now they will come after me for exposing them.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom