kray
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2010
- Messages
- 228
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Ct. Formerly N Va.
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 600
E Trac
AT Pro
Nautilus 11Ba
MXT
M6
6000 DiPro
Omega
Bounty hunter TR550
Heathkit homemade
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all,
Last week I returned from Cape Cod, where I saw the movie, "Megalodon" with my two kids, aged seven and nine. My seven-year-old boy loved the movie so I felt compelled to get him a Megalodon tooth for his birthday. Like the idiot I am, I accidentally bought one from Amazon as well as one off of eBay. (The Amazon tooth was cheaper and I neglected to cancel my bid on eBay.)
So right now I have two teeth, one is smaller but guaranteed to have no repair or restoration; the other is bigger but said to be "imperfect." I cannot afford to keep both teeth. My son and I cannot decide which one to keep. I have a feeling that we should keep the smaller, more perfect tooth, but my son prefers the bigger one. What would you guys do?
Last week I returned from Cape Cod, where I saw the movie, "Megalodon" with my two kids, aged seven and nine. My seven-year-old boy loved the movie so I felt compelled to get him a Megalodon tooth for his birthday. Like the idiot I am, I accidentally bought one from Amazon as well as one off of eBay. (The Amazon tooth was cheaper and I neglected to cancel my bid on eBay.)
So right now I have two teeth, one is smaller but guaranteed to have no repair or restoration; the other is bigger but said to be "imperfect." I cannot afford to keep both teeth. My son and I cannot decide which one to keep. I have a feeling that we should keep the smaller, more perfect tooth, but my son prefers the bigger one. What would you guys do?







