What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Is it a blinger ring or is it something else?

Rock Sinders

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
278
Reaction score
889
Golden Thread
0
I can't tell if it's a junker ring or if it's a neck off of a perfume bottle, or some like another decorative trim from something else.
Anyone seen one of these, to identify what it actually is.
This rims are 90 degrees, which suggests it's not a ring or not a very comfortable one.
However, the edge detail says it's a ring... and It's the size of a ladies size 6 (if a ring)
 

Attachments

  • June 16 Ring of Perfume Bottle neck.webp
    June 16 Ring of Perfume Bottle neck.webp
    133.1 KB · Views: 108
  • June 16 Ring of Perfume Bottle neck2.webp
    June 16 Ring of Perfume Bottle neck2.webp
    314.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Get a gold testing stone kit :) then go from there
 
Upvote 0
See that flaking on the inside of the ring? That is the silver plating coming off. A solid metal wouldn’t have that. I second the metals testing kit, once you learn how to use it, very effective!
 
Upvote 0
See that flaking on the inside of the ring? That is the silver plating coming off. A solid metal wouldn’t have that. I second the metals testing kit, once you learn how to use it, very effective!
I'll have to about that ya, thanks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom