What's new

Is it a coin?

payload77

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
282
Reaction score
337
Golden Thread
0
Location
WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a weird signal on this one. The Garrett said there were two different metals in the same hole. I dug and found this! It's a little chunk of melted steel with a coin stuck in it. I think it's coin anyway. I failed to pop the thing out too. I work in a machine shop though...we have the technology! Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1430706608152.webp
    1430706608152.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 1430706633881.webp
    1430706633881.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 6
Break it out & find out!
 
That's pretty darn cool right there. Hope you get it out. Let us know when you find out
 
Are you sure it's not rusted metal with a washer stuck/corroded to it?
 
:coffee2: waiting for the results
 
Are you sure it's not rusted metal with a washer stuck/corroded to it?

I'm not sure. I have my fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom