What's new

is it chasing the dream thats the biggest thrill

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently researching an old pier that was in operation from before 1232 until its destruction in 1832.
This hasn't been the easiest project I've ever under taken but by far its the most thrilling piecing the evidence together is like a jigsaw with references taken from eight sources and has taken roughly 12 months of solid corroborating and cross referencing now I'm so close I can smell it and almost touch it.

Heck its even going to require a new detector and a very low tide but for 600 years of operational history its got to be worth a shot.

So what I'm asking the thrill of the chase or finding the artifact's ?
 
Tomorrow I am going to try a new spot that I have been researching. It is a large area that was a campground. It is still a camp ground area that people use but judging by the stories I think there were very large gatherings on this site. Each new piece I discovered was interesting but I think the most exciting part will be if we find some silver. It will all concentrate on that first good find on site then it will be just another detecting day.


I Can't wait. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom