What's new

Is it for suspenders?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TreasurdiggrNY
  • Start date Start date
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Guest
bye.gif

Thanks for looking. I found this buckle on the beach. Is it for suspenders? Do you know how old it is?
 

Attachments

  • 2-20-10 002.webp
    2-20-10 002.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 2-20-10 003.webp
    2-20-10 003.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 268
  • bye.gif
    bye.gif
    655 bytes · Views: 237
  • 2-20-10 003.webp
    2-20-10 003.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 2-20-10 002.webp
    2-20-10 002.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 259
Part of it looks similar to the old Solide buckles.
 

Attachments

  • buckles SOLIDE.webp
    buckles SOLIDE.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0
That is a suspender buckle,and I beleive late 1800's to early 1900's. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Wait I thought it had to do with parachutes, and black helicopters or some crap? :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Ramitt said:
Wait I thought it had to do with parachutes, and black helicopters or some crap? :icon_pirat:

OH,NOOOOOO!!! :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • shark_fin.gif
    shark_fin.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 0
Hey treasuredigger, do you know what the round decorative piece is. I found one similar and didn't post it. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2080.webp
    IMG_2080.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2080.webp
    IMG_2080.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 0
I hope Lootorocks is OK. Has anybody heard from her?
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I hope Lootorocks is OK. Has anybody heard from her?

I haven't heard one word from her; not that I was expecting to do so, but she did send me some PM's during the buckle episode. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I hope Lootorocks is OK. Has anybody heard from her?

that's really kinda sad when someone makes a paranoid, government
conspiracy joke

and lottarocks automaticaly comes to mind.

after just a couple days around her postings, i look behind doors

when i enter a room.
 

Attachments

  • slingblade-005.webp
    slingblade-005.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 0
dozer dan said:
bigcypresshunter said:
I hope Lootorocks is OK. Has anybody heard from her?

that's really kinda sad when someone makes a paranoid, government
conspiracy joke

and lottarocks automaticaly comes to mind.

after just a couple days around her postings, i look behind doors

when i enter a room.
Yea, shes got me cutting open my old Solide buckles looking for tiny microchips.
 
Upvote 0
I dont know about conspiracy's coming to mind but I have dug several of the little SLACK buckles since all of that and she came to mind each time!!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help and info everyone, you all are the bestsign_goodluck.gif

Garabaldi, the curved piece that you and I found is a piece of what they call a "bamboo" earring, here is a complete setsign_goodluck.gif
 

Attachments

  • eering.webp
    eering.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom