What's new

Is it me?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did somebody open the flood gates! Where did everybody come from? It's not that you are not welcome here, It's just seems like there are about a dozen new posters this week.

To all the newbies...

Welcome! Happy Hunting. You will never be able to pull down LJ type numbers. Read the thread pinned to top. Most importantly,as soon as you can, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, get yourslf a copy of MOJO's 10 Commandments of CRHing. This is considered must reading!

Remeber this is a hobby and not an addiction...

can somebody help me get my tongue out of my cheek!
 
Upvote 0
Hi Mr. Piercesdad,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm just a piker. Not a threat. I'll CRH randomly for halves, probably never buy a box. The idea intrigued me so I thought I'd give it a spin and my wife and I thought it'd be easy, since we got 2 - 1964's and 6 - 40%ers our first day out of $55.00 in loose halves. I got squadoosh the next after visiting oh.....about a dozen or so banks. I'll probably never even buy a box, so your precious Barbers, Walkers, Bens, and JFKs are safe from me. We'll likely just sell our 8-deep hoard and retire now in Cancun.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
seen alot of new guys too. everyone that is new here should read the thread pinned to the top of the board. it will save you alot of trouble trying to find the ins and outs all on your own...and oh if you break a CRH rule the CRH police will get you!!!LOL just kidding but they will scold you though.
from all the other hobbies i have tried in an attempt to get silver this has got to be the easiest, but be prepared for the ups and downs, the rude tellers, banks that just want you to go away, and more and more competition in your area(s). when i first got into this i dreamed of making a sideline job out of it for me and the wife, but if you are doing it to make money you will be quickly disappointed, (unless you have the luck of LJ) you got to be in it for the long haul. well did not mean to ramble again, welcome new members
 
Let's see- people out of work- time on their hands- need cash. Hmmm.
 
Lol, I think I would be considered a new poster, but I've been a lurker for years. I've browsed the forums a lot as it is of a lot of interest.
 
welcome from me as well! :hello2:
 
P diddy's been here forever...

Yeah maybe if I didn't spend so much time here and at banks I could give that boy a bath.

Don't get wrong...I enjoy everybody, and all are welcome.
 
I've been metal detecting for years, but don't have much time for that right now. This fits into my daily routine much better...on the road around a large metropolitan area all day...driving by hundreds of banks each day. Worked out pretty well so far.
 
I agree Pdiddy. Many new faces and names around here. Sign of the times. I even notice the tellers are catching on more and more and asking more and more questions.

Golden Silver
 
nope just you, jk

it is an addiction, quit my others for this shit... at least it is free unless tons of shortages/foreigns
 
It's great to have newbies here! You included!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom