michael NY Sr. Member Joined Nov 4, 2007 Messages 318 Reaction score 1,250 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Detector(s) used Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 16, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Today I received a $100 2006 bill from the bank it's a star note with the last three numbers lucky 7. Thanks Michael
Today I received a $100 2006 bill from the bank it's a star note with the last three numbers lucky 7. Thanks Michael
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,637 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 16, 2020 #2 If it's in 'unc-63' or better condition and the issuing bank was either NYC, Richmond, Atlanta, Dallas or SFO; I'd keep it; otherwise, I'd spend it at Walmart. Don......
If it's in 'unc-63' or better condition and the issuing bank was either NYC, Richmond, Atlanta, Dallas or SFO; I'd keep it; otherwise, I'd spend it at Walmart. Don......
J Johnnybravo300 Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2016 Messages 2,523 Reaction score 3,191 Golden Thread 0 Location South of Gunnison, Gold Basin Detector(s) used F2 Primary Interest: Prospecting Oct 19, 2020 #3 Buy some peace dollars while $100 still will.