What's new

Is my star note rare? 2009 B01275133*

24k dreams

Full Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
I got this in change today and was curious if it was rare and/or worth good money?
 

Attachments

  • image-878058186.webp
    image-878058186.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 168
  • image-108137793.webp
    image-108137793.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 132
Your bill was printed in Ft. Worth.
It was printed April 12, 2009.
It is B- New York.

I'm not sure if they will print any more of your particular run,
but as of now, only 1,280,000.
That's a pretty low run.

I'd save it....

Best,

Scott
​
 
Your bill was printed in Ft. Worth.
It was printed April 12, 2009.
It is B- New York.

I'm not sure if they will print any more of your particular run,
but as of now, only 1,280,000.
That's a pretty low run.

I'd save it....

Best,

Scott

Thank you. Does it currently have any value over $1?
 
IMO, collectors of green seal (post 1963) $1 star notes don't get too excited with populations greater than one million.
If your bill is in UNC condition, it will deserve a small premium (couple of bucks over face, maybe); otherwise, probably not.
Don........
 
IMO, collectors of green seal (post 1963) $1 star notes don't get too excited with populations greater than one million.
If your bill is in UNC condition, it will deserve a small premium (couple of bucks over face, maybe); otherwise, probably not.
Don........

Thank you Don.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom