cw0909
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
found out I'm related to this guy, was checking him out & found he explored the west in 1820
en.wikipedia.org
I have some reading to do
parts 1-4 of Long expedition
www.gutenberg.org
Pike exploration
en.wikipedia.org
a map of the Pike & long expeditions
Long's Expedition of 1820 - Wikipedia
I have some reading to do
parts 1-4 of Long expedition
Books by Long, Stephen H. (Stephen Harriman) (sorted by popularity)
Project Gutenberg offers 73,071 free eBooks for Kindle, iPad, Nook, Android, and iPhone.
Pike exploration
Pike Expedition - Wikipedia
a map of the Pike & long expeditions
Explorations in the West 1804-1845
Wall maps. Relief shown by hachures. "Copyright by E.W.A. Rowles"--On map sheets. Publication date inferred from rubber-stamped date: Dec. 1-1919. Sheet edges mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Some maps include inset. Includes...
www.loc.gov







