What's new

Is that what's done

Barbiee

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Have a chance to buy a patented gold claim. Has a mill etc. and cabins on it. Thing is I can buy it but they said the claim or land on it I can buy too but their name has to still be on the deed. Is that true? Why would they have to?
 
Have a chance to buy a patented gold claim. Has a mill etc. and cabins on it. Thing is I can buy it but they said the claim or land on it I can buy too but their name has to still be on the deed. Is that true? Why would they have to?
I brings this question to mind.
A person buys a house-the first thing that every person does is put their name on the deed-and remove the former's name from the deed.
Think about this a bit- and ask yourself "Why would want their name on a deed?"
 
Go to the TreasureNet forum "Gold Prospecting" and ask your question there. They should be able to answer your question.
 
A deed shows legal ownership. The name or names on said deed owns IT!
 
I think going to a lawyer that does mining claims is a good idea :) Also welcome to Treasurenet and good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom