- Joined
- Dec 9, 2012
- Messages
- 8,689
- Reaction score
- 22,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Concrete, WA
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
My daughter and her husband stopped by Sunday afternoon, and
while Matt and I were out putting new back brakes on the wife's
Hyundai (never hurts to have a master mechanic for a S-I-L), my
wife and daughter were in the house chatting.
They had a visitor...

Seems one of my critter friends was asking politely if the Coon Cafe
was open yet....

Ya never know what's gonna show up at the window when ya
live on a river in a NW rainforest..
p.s. And no, they don't get handouts through the window...
while Matt and I were out putting new back brakes on the wife's
Hyundai (never hurts to have a master mechanic for a S-I-L), my
wife and daughter were in the house chatting.
They had a visitor...

Seems one of my critter friends was asking politely if the Coon Cafe
was open yet....


Ya never know what's gonna show up at the window when ya
live on a river in a NW rainforest..

p.s. And no, they don't get handouts through the window...

Last edited:









