Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the most deceitful piece of crap on the market. They want you to fail at what you are using. Like i said I have a Fieldscope. The rods are hard to use and that's assuming it is not a fake. They look easy, but my motto is "Nothing is as easy as it first appears." Everybody wants it right now.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many of these dowsers claim to be open-minded but they are some of the biggest close-minded LRL skeptics on the planet.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
When someone tells you you don't need it, it's because they don't want you to know, either that or they are ignorant. That's the skeptic way--ignorance and deception.
Yes that is your way
Many of these dowsers claim to be open-minded but they are some of the biggest close-minded LRL skeptics on the planet.
I can Dowse and I can use my LRL. So---How does that make me a close minded Skeptic?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everybody has the right to their opinion. I'm not here to knock dowsers, just fake LRL's and those involved in persuading people to buy them. But yes, there are dowsers who are LRL skeptics, fact is almost every LRL skeptic is a claimed dowser or failed one. That doesn't mean they are all skeptics. I'll be honest I think dowsing is way outdated and unreliable. I'm sure many will say LRL's are unreliable, too.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everybody has the right to their opinion. I'm not here to knock dowsers, just fake LRL's and those involved in persuading people to buy them. But yes, there are dowsers who are LRL skeptics, fact is almost every LRL skeptic is a claimed dowser or failed one. That doesn't mean they are all skeptics. I'll be honest I think dowsing is way outdated and unreliable. I'm sure many will say LRL's are unreliable, too.
Signal_line, you can argue technology, techniques and equipment, but you can NOT attack members, your post was deleted for that reason.. Do not attack members.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, I'll try to be more careful. You know I've been nose-thumbed for years, and every thread, every post dumped on for years. You gotta check your ego at the door. If you want to learn how to locate, lose the ego.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I'll be honest I think dowsing is way outdated and unreliable. I'm sure many will say LRL's are unreliable, too.
So what is the difference with your posts and the other Skeptics?

sampathG

Sep 12, 2015
Colombo
Detector(s) used
AKS,PU500,MD3010,EXP5000,Gold King Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Marc , I recently got a AKS Long Range Gold/Diamond Detector From Ebay , Just Cost Me Only 500$ with Shipping , And As A Friend I'm telling you This is a one of a kind one , very easy and fine on locating , One Thing .. the all AKS are not OK Only Few People are giving the correct machine in Ebay ! My One is Working Best , I like it Than Gold King Pro I Owned ! Worth To Try it & Wish You Good Hunting !:occasion14:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
  1. Is there a Long Range Locator capable of this?

Sadly, this is hypothetical...

I know 3 chests of gold are buried - somewhere within 300 acres... at 8 feet deep. There is no (or very little) iron buried with the cache.

How do I locate them?

This is the official re-opening of the TreasureNet Long Range Locator Forum.
You use a long Range locator. There are many on the market that will locate the treasure from any spot on the 300 acres..

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use one L rod hand ,put a oak wood stick instead of cooper an put a gold coin in your mouth.too simple you can do that

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long range detectors are and always have been a hoax ! I have been an Electronics Bench Technician and Field service tech for over 32 years and have never seen a real functioning long range detector !!!

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is very hard to learn something that has never existed ! Well only in your mind and not in reality ! I could find more water by just pointing to a location with a blindfold on and find it that easily , why you ask , because water is everywhere !

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WRONG !! A long rang detector will not locate anything except your BANK ACCOUNT !!

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Garrett GTI 2500 with the treasure hound two box coil will find the treasure buried at 8 feet !! And that is a proven scientific FACT !! Long Range detectors are not based on anything scientific but your gullibility !!!

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are completely full of crap dude ! $500 for a pile of junk , I would not give you 10 cents for the best long range locater ever made !!! Because there is no such thing , it is just like Big Foot it does not exist !!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rik601 read our rules....

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I highly recommend the fellow that used his LRL and Dowsing techniques to help me find the Forrest Fenn treasure.

FF's treasure was a known quantity of gold, with a known general location and a known size.

Marc's should be easy to find. It's very locatable in a much more confined area at a known depth.

Easy peasy...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I highly recommend the fellow that used his LRL and Dowsing techniques to help me find the Forrest Fenn treasure.
Why? Did you give up?
FF's treasure was a known quantity of gold, with a known general location and a known size.
Gee. How come no one has found it?
Marc's should be easy to find. It's very locatable in a much more confined area at a known depth.
Yes it could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions