What's new

Is there a man made hole here?

Barton

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
433
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Is there a man made hole here?
How deep is it?
Is this possibly a cache site with gold or silver?

I would appreciate your insight about this location.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1259.webp
    DSCN1259.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
  • DSCN1311.webp
    DSCN1311.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 100_1687.webp
    100_1687.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Third picture, I get something of value at 18" deep between the lower left rock and the forked stick.
at the base of the lower left rock's right edge. Nothing on the other two pics.
Marvin
 
GA BOY,

Thank you for looking at the photos and giving me your insight. I am selecting some sites to search with a metal detector and when I search
the spot you indicated I will let you know the results. If I understand you correctly your saying about 12" to the left of the fork in the small sticks;
at the base of the rock closest to them. The rock has a shadow on the bottom left and is sunlit on the top right--there is almost a sunlit line
pointing towards the forked sticks--then go 18 inches deep. Barton
 
GA Boy

This is the site I believe you described.

Thank you. Barton
 

Attachments

  • 18 DEEP.webp
    18 DEEP.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Correct, left of the forked limb at around or close to the rock.
Good hunting, Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom