What's new

Is there a non motion nugget detector made today

chuckinnc

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
western,nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a old Fisher motherlode 660 with 3" coil, after setting for many years it gave up. I don't like the motion detectors, so looking for a detector that can pickup tiny targets like the old 660 without motion.
 
Upvote 0
Have a old Fisher motherlode 660 with 3" coil, after setting for many years it gave up. I don't like the motion detectors, so looking for a detector that can pickup tiny targets like the old 660 without motion.
Sounds like a great setup for finding the fines. I assume it is the coil that gave up and is not functioning well?
Can you find another small coil like this used?
 
Sounds like a great setup for finding the fines. I assume it is the coil that gave up and is not functioning well?
Can you find another small coil like this used?
It works, just a old 1980s detector that is intermitten, I was hoping there is something with better tech & still non motion for small area small targets
 
It works, just a old 1980s detector that is intermitten, I was hoping there is something with better tech & still non motion for small area small targets
Maybe a Falcon type pin pointer detector??????
Others may prefer a different detector????????
 
By the way what size targets have you found in your neck of the woods with the 3-inch coil on a fisher detector?
 
By the way what size targets have you found in your neck of the woods with the 3-inch coil on a fisher detector?
Only one abr half size of a grain of rice but gave up decades ago because of other intrest
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom