What's new

is there a search feature for this forum?

Yes. Click the search button,, enter search terms scroll down to- Choose a board to search in, or search all, click it and scroll down to the appropriate board "coin roll hunting"
 
keverett said:
lee7462 said:
Is there a search feature for this forum? Can't find one...

If you become a charter member you have access to the search feature on the site.

I thought it was available to all members as of several months ago or more. :icon_scratch:
 
diggummup said:
Yes. Click the search button,, enter search terms scroll down to- Choose a board to search in, or search all, click it and scroll down to the appropriate board "coin roll hunting"

I'm sorry for my previous post, I was under the assumption that the search feature was only available to charter members......sorry about that!
 
keverett said:
diggummup said:
Yes. Click the search button,, enter search terms scroll down to- Choose a board to search in, or search all, click it and scroll down to the appropriate board "coin roll hunting"

I'm sorry for my previous post, I was under the assumption that the search feature was only available to charter members......sorry about that!
I'm just going from memory and sometimes that fails me, doh!.gifso i'm not sure because, like yourself i'm a charter member and I can use it at will, so I wouldn't be able to tell if it's available to non charters or not.
 

Attachments

  • doh!.gif
    doh!.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 161
lee7462 said:
Is there a search feature for this forum? Can't find one...
That my friend is what the Forum thread is all about searchin4Silver, Matey!
 
LOL. I had trouble finding the search box when I first got on here too. It's one of those "can't see the forest for the trees" things. I looked and looked and looked until I finally saw it clear as the nose on my face. It's up top right below the site title. I guess for some reason I was used to seeing the search button located in a different area of a forum page. Either that, or I'm just plain getting old...... ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom