creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 3, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Any thoughts would be appreciated.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 5, 2016 Thread Owner #2 If no comparison between the two, does anybody have any thoughts about either?
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2016 #3 Until someone pipes in - I searched and found...Makro Racer vs Nokta Fors Core (Apr 06, 2015, 04:02 PM)
Until someone pipes in - I searched and found...Makro Racer vs Nokta Fors Core (Apr 06, 2015, 04:02 PM)
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 5, 2016 Thread Owner #4 vpnavy said: Until someone pipes in - I searched and found...Makro Racer vs Nokta Fors Core (Apr 06, 2015, 04:02 PM) Click to expand... Thanks a bunch .. That was very helpful!
vpnavy said: Until someone pipes in - I searched and found...Makro Racer vs Nokta Fors Core (Apr 06, 2015, 04:02 PM) Click to expand... Thanks a bunch .. That was very helpful!