What's new

Is there any Metal Detecting clubs close to the Rehoboth Beach area

Chris In W Georgia

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I'm lookin to find a club in the area to join, so that I learn rules and regulations in Delaware!!also it be nice to find a hunting partner.
 
Yeah there is a terrific club in Salisbury , not too far called Shore Seekers. I believe they have their own website. They do alot of group hunts and do group research to find new places to hunt. A guy in the club owns a treasure shop in Bethany. If you are going down south at the Bethany light turn right away from beach follow down about 3 0r 4 miles. right on the other side of a creek there is this little strip of stores. One is his I forget the name of it though, you can type in metal detecing delaware and usually find it
 
MASON DIXON TREASURE CLUB
City: Frankford
Location: Rt. 1, Box 83 Frankford, DE 19945 USA
Contact/Phone: Paul Marvel - 302-539-9488
 
Is anyone out doing any detecting? Looking to get out either old homesteads or beaches!
 
Mason Dixon Treasure Club.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom