What's new

Is this a 1918 over 1917 Indian head buffalo nickel ??

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
Hello again. I've got this buffalo nickel from my fathers estate and I can't tell for sure if that's a 8 over 7. I know the difference in price is like 1000.00 bucks. I've got lots of coins to look through. Maybe 100 buffalo nickels (no three legged ones). I've got many more questions on coins I hope you all don't mind?
 

Attachments

  • P8290040.webp
    P8290040.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 519
  • P8290037.webp
    P8290037.webp
    25 KB · Views: 475
  • P8290038.webp
    P8290038.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 447
  • P8290039.webp
    P8290039.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 501
I dont think so. In the book the one they show you can clearly see the 7 under the 8. So dont think it is. Its a nice coin though, still worth 20 in G and 38 in VG. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom