What's new

✅ SOLVED Is This A Bird Band?

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TNet family, I found this item about two inches below the grass on a park baseball field. It was curled inside of itself when I found it. Appears to be aluminum, and is engraved on the outside as follows,

GOOD LUCK
D. U.
AU 2430


There are no markings or other substances inside of the band. It is 3 1/2" long (unrolled) and 5/8" tall. Thanks for any help you can give me, Cheers! Sub 8-)

birdband1.webpbirdband2.webpbirdband3.webpbirdband4.webp
 
it's not a migratory bird band. I have no clue what it is
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom