J jibeling Tenderfoot Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 9, 2009 #1 I found this little guy in a backyard. Looks like a button. Does anyone have any idea what type or anything about it? Attachments image1.webp 20.2 KB · Views: 338
I found this little guy in a backyard. Looks like a button. Does anyone have any idea what type or anything about it?
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jul 9, 2009 #2 Welcome to treasure net! Can you please also post a picture of the back of it? And, also the size of it? I agree it looks like a button... Here it is... Waterbury Button Company - Modern Fashion Button (Sweaters, coats, blazers) Pattern #80930 (crown, crest, laurel wreath) http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=28262 Upvote 0
Welcome to treasure net! Can you please also post a picture of the back of it? And, also the size of it? I agree it looks like a button... Here it is... Waterbury Button Company - Modern Fashion Button (Sweaters, coats, blazers) Pattern #80930 (crown, crest, laurel wreath) http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=28262
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 9, 2009 #3 very quick ID. Upvote 0
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 9, 2009 #4 montana jim, that is a great link! I never knew it existed. Thanks for posting it. Upvote 0
J jibeling Tenderfoot Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 9, 2009 Thread Owner #5 It's .605" in diameter. The pin from the back side is gone and is somewhat pitted. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 15, 2009 #6 Jibeling, If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on Modify, Click on Message icon down arrow, Click on Solved, The Green Check will appear. Upvote 0
Jibeling, If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on Modify, Click on Message icon down arrow, Click on Solved, The Green Check will appear.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jul 15, 2009 #7 johnnyi said: montana jim, that is a great link! I never knew it existed. Thanks for posting it. Click to expand... You are very welcome johnnyi! I appreciate that you thanked me for the link... I use it all the time to help folks here... it's pretty cool once you figure out the search thing. Upvote 0
johnnyi said: montana jim, that is a great link! I never knew it existed. Thanks for posting it. Click to expand... You are very welcome johnnyi! I appreciate that you thanked me for the link... I use it all the time to help folks here... it's pretty cool once you figure out the search thing.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 20, 2009 #8 Do you need any help with the green solved check jibeling? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html Upvote 0
Do you need any help with the green solved check jibeling? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,259097.0.html