What's new

Is this a coin of some sort??

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this this morning at an old house in the city. It was down about 7 inches, when everything else I dug was between 4 and 5. I think it's copper but not sure. I know it doesn't have anything distinct on it, but wondered if anyone recognized it. heres a link to the rest of my finds from today.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,309120.0.html


thanks, Griff
 

Attachments

  • 3-24 merc and unknown.webp
    3-24 merc and unknown.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 3-24 merc back.webp
    3-24 merc back.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 3-24 merc and unknown.webp
    3-24 merc and unknown.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 258
  • 3-24 merc back.webp
    3-24 merc back.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 266
Possible Roman coin.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom