Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Apr 1, 2012 #1 Hi all I dug this on a short hunt today, it looks like a cufflink to me if so how old do you think it is. Thanks for any help. Bubba65
Hi all I dug this on a short hunt today, it looks like a cufflink to me if so how old do you think it is. Thanks for any help. Bubba65
ipsilateral Sr. Member Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 331 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location MoCo Detector(s) used Fisher Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 1, 2012 #2 It is a cufflink. Upvote 0
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2012 #3 I would guess late 1800's - early 1900's Upvote 0