W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Aug 10, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I hope the pictures show the little lines in this. It almost looks like part of a shell to me.
kenstein Hero Member Joined Sep 28, 2012 Messages 577 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2017 #2 Pic is too blurry to tell.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2017 Thread Owner #3 I was afraid of that. Oh well it's still pretty cool looking. Thanks for trying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was afraid of that. Oh well it's still pretty cool looking. Thanks for trying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk