What's new

is This a gemstone?

Dribbel

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
emmen
Detector(s) used
black bull ds-23
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone i'm with my dad have been on a field, and i have found something weird. we thougt it is maby gemstone but it is very light.
and we don't know whetter it's gemstone or not, we hope or julie know.


gr dribbel
 
sorry need pictures to be able to help
 
I know but I managed not I do not know if this it also does mamabear

gr dribbel
 
looks like a jasper cabochon, cant tell what stone, may be an agate.
 
I have looked and he seems quite a bit on but i think that it is not.

gr dribbel
 
Is it opaque or translucent?? If translucent could be a carnelian. If opaque Travel is probably correct.
 
I have looked and he's a bit transparent. And i have looked at that stone what you say, and i have not see him.

gr dribbel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom