Lafitte Deux Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 681 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NC Detector(s) used Garrett's Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 19, 2012 #1 Found three of these. I thought they were conway buckles, but I think I'm wrong. Any help appreciated. LD ( I'm baaack) Attachments 000_0003.webp 26.7 KB · Views: 573 000_0004.webp 28.5 KB · Views: 456
Found three of these. I thought they were conway buckles, but I think I'm wrong. Any help appreciated. LD ( I'm baaack)
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2012 #2 Welcome to the forum, I think there bedroll buckle or tack buckle covers.HH Broken Knee Upvote 0
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2012 #3 Broken knee is right. These were tack buckle covers. Upvote 0
Lafitte Deux Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 681 Reaction score 366 Golden Thread 0 Location Western NC Detector(s) used Garrett's Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 20, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the info! Upvote 0