What's new

Is this a Indian Artifact or just a Stone?

lonelyduckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
353
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today detecting around a known Indian hunting ground. Never found any Indian anythings before and this caught me eye. I'm guessing just a rock shaped unusual but I'm no expert on anything native american. Never found a Indian artifact. Any thoughts.
 
Sorry Pictures came out to big here's better ones.

15copvq.jpg


oho6s0.jpg


16baji8.jpg


301pxe1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thanks wanted to make sure before I threw it in the driveway. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
lonelyduckhunter said:
Thanks wanted to make sure before I threw it in the driveway. :icon_thumright:

Be careful how you throw it... :laughing9:

True story: a well known archeologist, out in the field, spots a interesting rock... ? Nope. "Ah, It's just a rock." Tosses it over his shoulder... and busts his car windshield.

:o
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
lonelyduckhunter said:
Thanks wanted to make sure before I threw it in the driveway. :icon_thumright:

Be careful how you throw it... :laughing9:

True story: a well known archeologist, out in the field, spots a interesting rock... ? Nope. "Ah, It's just a rock." Tosses it over his shoulder... and busts his car windshield.

:o

Good point I'll make sure the Trucks are not parked in the driveway. Tell ya what I'll throw it thru the neighbors windshield they have had it comming for awhile now. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom