J jptorres Tenderfoot Joined May 15, 2025 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2025 Thread Owner #1 It's heavy,magnetic and I don't know what else to look for can someone guide me or help me with this please. Attachments 1747355532963578129312385183477.webp 219.1 KB · Views: 59 17473556596468233902439729525536.webp 655.4 KB · Views: 58
It's heavy,magnetic and I don't know what else to look for can someone guide me or help me with this please.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,274 Reaction score 207,281 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 15, 2025 #2 I will side on the no it's not one.
achanceforgold Hero Member Joined Mar 24, 2025 Messages 575 Reaction score 1,164 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, the World Detector(s) used XP, Lab, Pitbull Primary Interest: Other May 16, 2025 #3 jptorres said: It's heavy,magnetic and I don't know what else to look for can someone guide me or help me with this please.View attachment 2208043 Click to expand... I am no expert. It might be slag. Anyways, welcome to the forum.
jptorres said: It's heavy,magnetic and I don't know what else to look for can someone guide me or help me with this please.View attachment 2208043 Click to expand... I am no expert. It might be slag. Anyways, welcome to the forum.