U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2016 #1 Upvote 0
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,451 Reaction score 72,700 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2016 #2 All i am seeing is just a pretty sea shell......
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 20, 2016 #3 Natural markings I'm sure.
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other May 20, 2016 #4 and a South Pacific shell at that...
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2016 #5 I don't think Native American art work but it sure is pretty with the little hearts on it, well at least that's what my eyes see there. It's really nice.
I don't think Native American art work but it sure is pretty with the little hearts on it, well at least that's what my eyes see there. It's really nice.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong May 21, 2016 #6 I'm not an expert on seashells, but it looks like the common lettered olive shell found on beaches here in South Florida.
I'm not an expert on seashells, but it looks like the common lettered olive shell found on beaches here in South Florida.