T treasure777 Full Member Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 126 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2016 #1 I was dribbling my soccer ball around the block and when I got to the train tracks my eyes stumbled upon this piece. I don't know if the piece that is sticking out is silver or not. It is pretty shiny in the picture. Can you help me identifying it??
I was dribbling my soccer ball around the block and when I got to the train tracks my eyes stumbled upon this piece. I don't know if the piece that is sticking out is silver or not. It is pretty shiny in the picture. Can you help me identifying it??
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 5, 2016 #2 I doubt it but it doesnt hurt to have it tested Upvote 0
jadocs Bronze Member Joined Jun 8, 2016 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 905 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2016 #3 Is it a piece of a coin that was flattened by the train? Upvote 0
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2016 #4 Probably a piece hit by the train or a part that broke of some part of the train and the shininess is from rubbing against something. Upvote 0
Probably a piece hit by the train or a part that broke of some part of the train and the shininess is from rubbing against something.