Airborne80
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2005
- Messages
- 1,022
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this a couple of days ago on the river bank that runs along an Indian Fishing village site. The thing is, the site also saw Civil war activity. I have no experience with pottery and wonder if anyone can tell if this is Indian or more recent. Thanks for looking.
Thank you for the post 
I am still a bit excited about this find as its my first pottery shard and the Civil war stuff is pretty interesting. I am going to post a strange item that I found last year that is a clay something. please take a look at that and see what you think. I almost believe that its one half of a shaft stripping device. I will post it now.
:P 







