What's new

Is this a ring??

SpyHunter

Full Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
182
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can anyone please tell me what I have dug up?

Found in a field with roman, celtic, WW2 and, obviously, modern trash.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • 20181115_200151.webp
    20181115_200151.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20181115_200137.webp
    20181115_200137.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 20181115_200134.webp
    20181115_200134.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20181115_200131.webp
    20181115_200131.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 20181115_200115.webp
    20181115_200115.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20181115_163609.webp
    20181115_163609.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 115
is it lead?

it almost looks like something that groups wires together
 
Upvote 0
It's a piece from the British War department. I don't know what...

brit war dept.webp
 
Upvote 0
Electrical collar I think
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom