What's new

Is this an error?

Recoveredmol

Full Member
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
It looks like the crack is below the "E" which would suggest it happened during the mint process.

What do yall think?

Is this mint damage? What is the error type?

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • 20231209_202858.webp
    20231209_202858.webp
    564.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 20231209_202907.webp
    20231209_202907.webp
    519.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20231209_202950.webp
    20231209_202950.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
Upvote 2
It looks like the crack is below the "E" which would suggest it happened during the mint process.

What do yall think?

Is this mint damage? What is the error type?

Thank you.
I think its just wear and tear. I doubt it was like that from when it left the mint.
 
The old me would have argued that it wasn't glue.

I inspected it closer on my tomlov. It is glue.

Haha.

Thank yall.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom