sagittarius98 Gold Member Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 5,942 Reaction score 753 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2012 #1 I found this along a sidewalk and would want to know what this is. Attachments P2040500.webp 139 KB · Views: 364 P2040502.webp 187.6 KB · Views: 344
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2012 #2 Looks like part of a magnetic clip, like would go on the side of a metal file cabinet or on the fridge to hold papers Upvote 0
Looks like part of a magnetic clip, like would go on the side of a metal file cabinet or on the fridge to hold papers
sagittarius98 Gold Member Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 5,942 Reaction score 753 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2012 Thread Owner #3 What time period do you think this is from? Should I remove the rust from it (would damage it in the process). Upvote 0
What time period do you think this is from? Should I remove the rust from it (would damage it in the process).
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2012 #4 Agree. Magnet base clip. 1930's to present. I wouldn't bother cleaning it. You can get a new one for 27¢ http://www.discountofficeitems.com/...&ref=adwords&gclid=CI6Pueb1ha4CFclM4AodHGLj5A Upvote 0
Agree. Magnet base clip. 1930's to present. I wouldn't bother cleaning it. You can get a new one for 27¢ http://www.discountofficeitems.com/...&ref=adwords&gclid=CI6Pueb1ha4CFclM4AodHGLj5A
sagittarius98 Gold Member Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 5,942 Reaction score 753 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Primary Interest: Other Feb 5, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Charlie P. (NY) said: Agree. Magnet base clip. 1930's to present. I wouldn't bother cleaning it. You can get a new one for 27¢ http://www.discountofficeitems.com/...&ref=adwords&gclid=CI6Pueb1ha4CFclM4AodHGLj5A Click to expand... Thanks Charlie! This one will get a green check. Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) said: Agree. Magnet base clip. 1930's to present. I wouldn't bother cleaning it. You can get a new one for 27¢ http://www.discountofficeitems.com/...&ref=adwords&gclid=CI6Pueb1ha4CFclM4AodHGLj5A Click to expand... Thanks Charlie! This one will get a green check.