I iamsherlocked333 Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2022 Messages 26 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 May 29, 2022 #1 This is my third piece I have found in the area over the past two years that seem to have an angled piece cut out of them. Always the same shape Attachments 829047A1-3079-446B-8B44-1C1AC8C0BD11.webp 906.9 KB · Views: 96
This is my third piece I have found in the area over the past two years that seem to have an angled piece cut out of them. Always the same shape
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2022 #2 That would not be a stone artifact of any kind. It is a natural rock and yes the oddly shaped rocks will get the attention of many out there who do look for stone artifacts. They get me most every time until I pick them up for a closer look. Upvote 1
That would not be a stone artifact of any kind. It is a natural rock and yes the oddly shaped rocks will get the attention of many out there who do look for stone artifacts. They get me most every time until I pick them up for a closer look.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2022 #3 As above - natural. Upvote 1
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,555 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2022 #4 I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure. Upvote 0
C ColtsPop Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2018 Messages 221 Reaction score 320 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2022 #5 Agree with all it is not natural. Please mark this solved. But, you have to keep looking - that's the only way to find anything!!! Upvote 0
Agree with all it is not natural. Please mark this solved. But, you have to keep looking - that's the only way to find anything!!!