What's new

Is this bad?

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
I haven't been MD'ing in more than 6 months. And I only get on T-net once or twice a month. Is there something wrong with me? :-[
 
Some might say you need to..........[youtube=425,350]0x-fkSYDtUY[/youtube]
 
I guess you have a full plate, or found something to replace this hobby :dontknow:
 
jlb783 said:
I haven't been MD'ing in more than 6 months. And I only get on T-net once or twice a month. Is there something wrong with me? :-[

Nothing wrong with ya buddy, sometimes we all need a break from everything.

You will wake up one Sunday morning with an overwhelming urge to run to the nearest tot lot
and detect it to death.

Then you will say, I bet my buds on Tnet would like to see this neat Dora the Explorer
hair pin and the cycle starts again.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
I found a new hobby (guns), and I never really MDed very much because I'm 16 (I don't have my license yet) and my mommy and daddy will not take me anywhere. I honestly don't have anything to do. I have kinda lost interest in MDing and coins and gained lots of interest in guns, so I look at websites like Rimfirecentral and GunandGame.
 
The addiction of metal detecting has yet to fully grasp you mind. Given enough time it will consume all your free time in it's pursuit of treasure. There is no known cure.
 
BIG61AL said:
The addiction of metal detecting has yet to fully grasp you mind. Given enough time it will consume all your free time in it's pursuit of treasure. There is no known cure.
Sounds alot like 'Mosinitis'.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom