D danny1987 Full Member Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2008 #1 I found a 1968 S Uncirculated. I dont know how to tell if it is a proof but i believe it is. Upvote 0
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2008 #2 Is it a penny? Nickel? Dime? Quarter? Half?
D danny1987 Full Member Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 20, 2008 Thread Owner #3 opps forgot to say that. its a penny
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2008 #4 Then probably not. S-pennies from 1975-present are proofs. There were some 68-S proof pennies but chances are slim you got one of those.
Then probably not. S-pennies from 1975-present are proofs. There were some 68-S proof pennies but chances are slim you got one of those.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan May 21, 2008 #5 post a picture.
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA May 21, 2008 #6 either way its copper and worth about 2.5 cents. HH Mark