High Etiquette 009 Jr. Member Joined Nov 20, 2015 Messages 45 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bounty Hunter DISC 3300, Tracker IV, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2015 #1 Pulled this '74 dime today that looked really different right off the bat. I wiped it when I got home and the surface has a smooth feeling now. Just wondering if anyone could tell me about it. Upvote 2
Pulled this '74 dime today that looked really different right off the bat. I wiped it when I got home and the surface has a smooth feeling now. Just wondering if anyone could tell me about it.
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2015 #2 This is nothing but a normal clad dime with environmental damage.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2015 #3 Welcome to the Party. I find common clad coins all the time that have been thrown in chemicals. We call it environmental damage too. Just another dime but that shows that you are looking. Happy Hunting the silver is just around the corner.
Welcome to the Party. I find common clad coins all the time that have been thrown in chemicals. We call it environmental damage too. Just another dime but that shows that you are looking. Happy Hunting the silver is just around the corner.