S Sod Buster Sr. Member Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 484 Reaction score 492 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, White's Bullseye TRX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2015 #61 Here ya go...... Texas Man Arrested After Attempt To Pay Taxes With Dollar Bills - Forbes
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,799 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2015 #62 No different than a business saying no bills larger than $20 accepted...
sponge Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Feb 4, 2015 #63 I like when the customers pay with change. I get to go through it. Come on silver. sent from a sending device.
I like when the customers pay with change. I get to go through it. Come on silver. sent from a sending device.