What's new

Is this Gold ring 100+ years old?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Does anyone know? ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1942.webp
    IMG_1942.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_1948.webp
    IMG_1948.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_1949.webp
    IMG_1949.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,408
  • IMG_1942.webp
    IMG_1942.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1948.webp
    IMG_1948.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_1949.webp
    IMG_1949.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 648

Attachments

  • wood14KW.webp
    wood14KW.webp
    744 bytes · Views: 562
  • wood19234.webp
    wood19234.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 484
  • wood1923.webp
    wood1923.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 473
  • wood14KW.webp
    wood14KW.webp
    744 bytes · Views: 564
  • wood19234.webp
    wood19234.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 439
  • wood1923.webp
    wood1923.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 454
Upvote 0
Nice find, and I agree with BCH. It's a super gold ring! Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Nice find bigcy and thank you Breezie. You two are starting to feel like family. ;D :wink:
So, I guess it could be 100 years old.
You think I should green check it? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Nice find bigcy and thank you Breezie. You two are starting to feel like family. ;D :wink:
So, I guess it could be 100 years old.
You think I should green check it? :dontknow:
Green check it! The stamp is exactly the same as the ring F in the first image :wink:
 
Upvote 0
author=Garabaldi
Nice find bigcy and thank you Breezie. You two are starting to feel like family.

Thanks G, in that case, what time is breakfast? :laughing9: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Green eggs and ham. 8)
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Green eggs and ham. 8)

Okay, Sam I am . .or is that Spam?
 
Upvote 0
Very nice ring!

I love Spam! Grilled Spam and cheese sandwiches! mmmmmmmm! :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Spam and beans, camp delicacy. Anyone for Spam cheesecake?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom