M
michigan michael
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Watch for this guy in CA!
That was funny as hell!
Pretty much looked like the average person that tries this hobby! I am LMAO at that one! I don't think this hobby is cut out for him!
Let's call that clip......" The 6 minute penny man" 8) I would like to add......That was the funniest MDing video I have ever seen in my life!
I commend you on your sense of humor for posting this video for us to laugh our asses off at! Thank you! 

pegleglooker said:hey gang,
I saw this awhile back and think it's staged...
PLL
pegleglooker said:hey gang,
I saw this awhile back and think it's staged...
PLL


Maybe we should bring in the site moderator to have this guy banned from this site. He has freedom of speach but let him do it somewhere else.thrillathahunt said:This guy is attacking our hobby. He is NOT a true metal detectorist, he is an insidious lunatic activist trying to discredit and bring negative attention to metal detecting! I have known these "types" before and they are no good. They will do any and everything in their power to bring down the object of their "cause". He needs to be stopped.
Seamuss said:Maybe we should bring in the site moderator to have this guy banned from this site. He has freedom of speach but let him do it somewhere else.