What's new

Is this nuts or would you do the same?

Hope your investment is worth it come back with the ultimate banner we will ever see. Would be nice to see where the hell that confederate gold from Ga went.
 
How cheap are 3-4 goats.....let them roam for weeks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
DP BOB said:
How cheap are 3-4 goats.....let them roam for weeks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish it were my place, I would do that. ;D
Thanks,
MM
 
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but.....If you turn it over to bare ground you are going to have a big deep mudhole when the fall rains come. You will need to seed over it with winter wheat or something that doesn't take a lot of care. Monty
 
Monty said:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but.....If you turn it over to bare ground you are going to have a big deep mudhole when the fall rains come. You will need to seed over it with winter wheat or something that doesn't take a lot of care. Monty

Thanks for that input Monty.
VOL had mentioned to me also about planting something too. Once I get my estimates on the bush hogging & plowing I'll see if I can afford this whole ordeal. If not it will all be bush hogged worst case.
I stopped by there today and noticed they had some of the large old trees removed from the yard and the stumps ground. You can bet I'll be over there scanning for relics around those areas. ;D
Thanks,
MM
 
mm, I'd do it in a heartbeat without even thinking twice. I've got 2 places that i'll probably pay to have bush hogged this fall. Good luck. swingin
 
tymcmurray said:
I would pay it once a month if it got me to a good site!!!
That is, IF I could afford it! LOL

Yes.
Newt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom