turtlefoot13
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2009
- Messages
- 733
- Reaction score
- 105
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Ozarks, Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics Alpha 2000
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I found this little guy today while out in the woods. It appears to be made out of brass and does have something stamped on it. As best as I can tell it is stamped C. E. Niehoff & Co Chicago. doing a basic Google search brought up a company by that name that makes brushless alternators. I don't know enough about alterntors to know if this is off of one or if they made something different in the past that this came off of. There was nothing else in the area except two shotgun brass from the 1920's-1930's. I haven't found any other car type parts in this area or other junk save a beer can now and then. Any help identifying this is appreciated.
Doug
Doug







